Tuesday, October 12, 2010

trying out a new app on my EVO 4G

Just a quick post to try out a new app I downloaded to my phone. BTW, this EVO phone is pretty darned awesome! A couple of the installed apps could use some upgrades, but it's really simple to find other apps that will do what I want.
The phone takes pretty decent pictures, too, if you can steady your hands while taking them. ;-)
Ian got the same phone. The other day, we both signed into the pre-installed app called Qik. With it, we can video chat. When we tried it, we were just sitting across the table, but I can see how it could be beneficial in the next few months.
Speaking of, I think I've found something to journal.
Well, here's my first post from my EVO. Probably not my last.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: